SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hainnovation

The perfect appliance? (survey)

hainnovation
9 years ago

Hi everyone!

Whether for kitchen, laundry appliances or any other product really, companies spend tons of money developing new products, and still manage to quite often miss what we as consumers actually want or need.

My mom is an avid reader of the forum and suggested I shared my thesis project in here. We're trying to see just how good the innovative ideas of regular folks like you and I are when compared to those of companies! I think the topic is very interesting and very fitting to the nature of the forum :) so if you have 10 mins to go through the questionnaire I'll owe you my entire degree and some snacks ^^

If you'd like to help science then and be part of one of those "a recent study of the University of so and so found that...", check the questionnaire here:

http://tum-technologymanagement.limequery.org/index.php/749947/lang-en

You reaaally help me out a lot with each single answer. THANKS!!!

Luis

P.S. The research is carried at the Technical University of Munich; it's scientific, non-commercial, anonymous and everything you would expect. Just a bunch of students and PhD's trying to get some interesting findings! :) I'll of course share the results here in the forum for everyone to take a look (analysis and submission should take about a month). Thanks again!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!