SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
atomicjay007

Help picking curtains

9 years ago

Hi everyone,

I've attached a picture of the master bedroom in my new house. None of the furniture or decorations are staying. I have pretty much decided to paint the walls BM Indian River, as someone here suggested. The new bed will be low to the floor with a large square white leather headboard and white leather around the base.

I'm looking for some curtains mainly for privacy at night and to block out the early morning sun. Otherwise, the curtains will always be open. I'm considering motorized curtains that would cover the large window and curve around to cover the smaller window hidden by the bedroom door in this picture. I figure when open, the curtains could bunch up to the left of the sliding glass door. I'm not a huge fan of blinds or sheers. This and one other room will be the only rooms with curtains; the rest of the house will be left uncovered, so I don't want some blinded windows and some blank windows when looking in from the outside.

Anyone have some suggestions on curtains that might fit in? I am drawn to simple curtains, nothing ornate or flowery.

thanks for your help!

This post was edited by AtomicJay007 on Sun, Jan 18, 15 at 14:37

Comments (15)