SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tlbean2004

Lady Realtor coming to house at 6:30pm and its dark outside?

tlbean2004
9 years ago

I was looking up homes for sale around me on trulia just to see what some of them look like inside. I dont plan on selling my house. anyway, i also looked to see what my house is worth and i had to give my personal info to use to tool. Trulia sent my info to a local realtor and she is coming to my house tomorrow night at 6:30PM and it will be dark outside. She is coming to give me a free assesment on what my house could be worth. But it is just a free service and i told her that i had no intentions of selling, but she was welcome to come.

There was recently a local realtor here in Arkansas that was lured into showing a man home at night when it was dark and she was kidnapped and killed.

Since this happened locally i found it surprising that this woman realtor would visit people's houses at night time.
That was the only time i had available since i get off at 5 pm and drive through traffic.

The realtor said that she works "all kinds of hours" and that it comes with the job.

does anyone have any opinions on this?

She doesnt have anything to worry about with me, but i dont think woman realtors should visit with people at night for safety issues.

Comments (28)