SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jonesy_gw

Book title or author

Jonesy
16 years ago

I am trying to build a small library in my home and am buying hardback books that I have read and really enjoyed. I am also buying like new books at garage sales and at Sam's Club. Sam's Club have had books on sale for $4.19.

There is one book I read several years ago and have not had any luck finding it. I just discovered this forum and thought I would ask about the book here. It's probably a hopeless question, because I can't remember the author or title. I thought I would give it a try. I read the book a few years back and can't remember the title or author. I thought if I described it, someone might know the name. It was about a mother/wife who got tired of her family ignoring her and their lack of appreciation for all she did for them. She decided on the spur of the moment to leave, she got in the car and drove until she ran out of of money. Stopped at a restaurant, applied for a job and got herself an apartment. I don't remember much after that, but it ended with a change in her family's attitude and she goes home. Anyone recognize this book?

Comments (5)