Christmas Bookmark Exchange!
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (71)
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
Related Discussions
The Second Annual Readers Paradise Bookmark Exchange
Comments (84)Another bookmark exchange comes to a close and I daresay a good time was had by all. This year was much easier as I already had the database set up. Do you think it is a good idea to make it a yearly thing? I am willing to play host unless someone else has a burning desire to do so. I have been eying some sales and thinking about next year. Of course we don't have to decide any of this now, just something to think about....See MoreSecond Annual Christmas-time Bookmark Exchange
Comments (113)Siobhan, many thanks for taking the trouble to organise this exchange. And thanks to everyone for their many different cards and book marks. I kept mine displayed separately from the other 'family' cards! Is your postal system in chaos/meltdown? (I know the UK one is) some cards arrived from the US within 3 days and others posted on the same day took 3 weeks. ;-( I think Martin's card was possibly lost in the post . . ....See More2009 Christmas bookmark exchange, continued
Comments (1)Let this one fall, please. I don't know how I managed to do it twice....See MoreBookmark exchange for 2022?
Comments (79)Bon & Christine - the bookmarks arrived at my place last week, thank you both so very much. Christine, I saw the postmark on your envelope was Dec 19 - it arrived here Jan 19! I can't believe it spent a month in transit. But your delightful bookmark was worth all the time it spent travelling here. Bon, I set both bookmarks/cards to display on my dining table for a few days, until I couldn't stand my husband stopping short and asking (yet again) what that bill was doing there. LOL It gave us both a chuckle....See More- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
Related Stories

SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Plan the Perfect Cookie Exchange Party
Simplify your holiday prep this season — and have fun doing it — by hosting a festive cookie swap with friends
Full Story
HOLIDAYS10 Ways Your Christmas Tree Can Live On After the Holidays
Learn how to recycle your Christmas tree and reap benefits for the environment
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: Share Your Favorite Christmas Tradition
Is there one thing you do, watch or eat that heralds the arrival of Christmas? Post a photo and let us know!
Full Story
CHRISTMAS4 Rustic, Romantic Christmas Ornaments to Craft in Minutes
Make these deceptively easy paper ornaments with the kids or savor some solo crafting time
Full Story
HOLIDAYSCollecting Christmas Ornaments That Speak to the Heart
Crafted by hand, bought on vacation or even dug out of the discount bin, ornaments can make for a special holiday tradition
Full Story
HOLIDAYSSurviving the Christmas Countdown: A Parent's Guide
Make things easier on yourself, for heaven's sake — and for the sake of truly enjoying the holiday with your family
Full Story
MOST POPULARA Magical Tree House Lights Up for Christmas
From the Most Popular file: An incredible tree house takes things up a notch for the holidays. See how it came to be
Full Story
Christmas Tables They'll Always Remember
Holiday Decorating: Make Your Gathering Special With a Beautiful Table Setting
Full Story
CHRISTMAS20 DIY Ornaments to Give or Keep
From classic to quirky, easy to more involved, these Christmas ornaments will perk up your tree or make a great gift
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES50 Photos of Amazing Holiday Decorations
Get inspired by these creative Christmas projects from around the world. Show us your own holiday décor!
Full Story
donnamira