Why didn't I think of this....
15 years ago
Related Stories

SMALL KITCHENS10 Things You Didn't Think Would Fit in a Small Kitchen
Don't assume you have to do without those windows, that island, a home office space, your prized collections or an eat-in nook
Full Story
BEDROOMS11 Things You Didn’t Think You Could Fit Into a Small Bedroom
Clever designers have found ways to fit storage, murals and even chandeliers into these tight sleeping spaces
Full Story
WORLD OF DESIGN8 Things You Didn’t Know About Italian Marble
How did the ancients extract marble? What makes it white or colored? We unearth fascinating facts about this luxurious stone
Full Story
PETSSo You're Thinking About Getting a Dog
Prepare yourself for the realities of training, cost and the impact that lovable pooch might have on your house
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESNew Ways to Think About All That Mulch in the Garden
Before you go making a mountain out of a mulch hill, learn the facts about what your plants and soil really want
Full Story
LIFEStop the Toy Takeover by Changing the Way You Think
Make over your approach and get gift givers onboard with your decluttering efforts by providing meaningful toy alternatives
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESPro to Pro: Learn Your Client’s Thinking Style
Knowing how someone thinks can help you determine the best way to conduct an interior design presentation
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNLet's Revisit Some Revolutionary Garden Thinking
One book changed the vision of postwar British garden design forever. See how it's influencing your garden today
Full Story
BATHROOM WORKBOOKStandard Dimensions and Measurements for a Primary Bath
Create a luxe bathroom that functions well with these key fixture dimensions and layout tips
Full Story

mariend
petaloid
Related Discussions
Why didn't we think of this?
Q
Why didn't I think of this? Duh. Can't wait to try it.
Q
I think I figured out why I didn't like Lenox Tan
Q
The Train Is In The Station!! Why Didn't I Think Of That?
Q
kayjones
gadgets
phyllis__mn
blitzyblond_protege
wantoretire_did
jel48
User
country_sunshineOriginal Author