SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amcfeely_gw

July I Spy Swap sign ups

amcfeely
16 years ago

Well ladies the time has come again. Some of you have been asking about another I spy swap so here it is.

This one will be for July.

The rules and guidelines are as follows:

Here are the swap guidelines for the I Spy fabric swap!!

Please read the swap guidelines carefully and follow them. Your fabrics will be returned if you neglect to follow the guidelines.

This is a NOVELTY PRINT SWAP

~ This swap is limited to participants on this Forum.

International swapper are welcome. Email me and we can

discuss postage arrangements.

~ The DEADLINE for mailing to me will be Saturday, July 21st.

~ Fabrics sent should be 100% quilters' cottons - no home dec or poly/cotton blends, and no flannel. "Send fabric you would like to receive back." Fabrics should include prints suitable for boys and girls.

PLEASE, PLEASE PREWASH YOUR FABRIC.

~ Please be considerate of others: if your home has smokers or if you have critters that like to lay around on your fabric, please wash your swap fabric and keep it contained in a sealed zip bag until time to mail it. We would all like to receive clean, smoke-free and fur-free fabric.

~ Size: 6 x 6 inch cut size

~ Send a minimum of one set: 6 squares per set (of the same fabric) Please make sure you are sending 6 squares of the same fabric per set.

~ You may send in ONE mixed set of six squares, but NO

more than that. It is to hard to keep track of when all the sets are mixed fabrics.

** You may send in holiday prints BUT no more than 1 set. EXAMPLE-if you want to send 6 sets 1 of those sets can be holiday but the other 5 must be regular novelty print fabrics.

*** You may send a maximum of 8 sets. Place each set in it's own sealed zip bag with your forum name on the bag. Depending on how many quilters are swapping you may get some of your own fabrics back. Please put your names in the bags also so I can keep track of everyones fabric.

~ Put your zip bag with each set into an 8 1/2" x 11" or larger mailing envelope mailing envelope along with an 8 1/2" x 11" mailing envelope with your name and mailing address on the front and return postage IN STAMPS to cover the return of your fabrics. DO NOT USE METERED POSTAGE FROM THE POST OFFICE ON YOUR RETURN ENVELOPE! It wouldn't hurt to over-estimate the return postage!!

If you have any questions please contact me or post to this thread. EMAIL ME THRU "MY PAGE" FOR MY MAILING ADDRESS.

Please feel free to send in your packages any time between now and July 21st. That is perfectly fine with me. You may sign up anytime between now and July 21st as long as you post mark your package on or before July 21st I am fine.

Please reread the rules if you are not sure or ask me before you send your fabric if you have a question. I will return your fabric to you if you don't follow the swap guidelines.

Amy

P.S. As always I do not participate in the swap I just hostess, so if you send extra I always appreciate it, but it is not required. If you would like to send me something other than extra blocks, please email me and i will let you know what I need as my tastes change depending on what I am working on. Thanks to everybody who has sent me extras and treats in the past it makes doing this swap so much fun.

Comments (65)