SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suellen_delawares

Christmas/Winter in July Sign Up List!

suellen_delawares
16 years ago

Please be patient with me this is the first time I have hosted a swap.

My idea is to make this swap simple and not very time consuming so that busy people and people involved in

other swap can easily join in the fun. I want to keep this simple so that all skill levels can participate

What is the SWAP and what are the Deadlines:

* The swap will be a handmade item such as a potholder, small tote, pincushion etc. . .

* Everyone gets to decide if they want a Christmas theme or a Winter theme and post it on this thread.

* It will Quilters choice as to what is made. It will need to stay with the theme that the person you are

giving to has selected, Christmas or Winter.

* Juvenile prints are ok

* You can add something small to your package if you want but don't spend more than $10

* I will mix up the names and e-mail you your surprise swap partner between April 1st and April 5th

* Packages need to be sent to your swap partner so that they arrive no later than July 15th.

* I will start a new thread for you to post that you have mailed your surprise package (donÂt say to whom),

* Post when you have received your surprise package (it's ok at that point to reveal who sent you your surprise)

* Post your pictures on this thread too. DonÂt forget the pictures. We all love to see pictures.

* To sign up, post here and please e-mail me via the forum with your name, address, e-mail and forum name.

* I'll send a confirming e-mail to you directly so you have my direct e-mail.

* The last day to sign up will be April 1st

Did I mention to KEEP IT SIMPLE?

Suellen

I have gotten emails from:

Nanjayne

robin1962-2008

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions