SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mickey1501

Want another good laugh??!!

14 years ago

A couple weeks ago, I was at Walmart and was comparing A-1 Steak sauce and the Great Value brand of steak sauce, and they had exactly the same ingredients, so I bought the GV brand to try it. I made roast for supper, and d-stepson and I both like A-1 with our roast, so dss puts some of the GV steak sauce on his plate and starts eating and tells me "I don't like this. It doesn't taste like the real kind." I started eating mine, and I couldn't tell a difference in taste. I told him he was just saying that cuz it was the GV kind and there was no difference. So, over this past weekend, I dumped out the last of a bottle of A-1 we still had, and poured the GV brand steak sauce into the A-1 bottle.

Last night, I made roast again. Dss got his plate (pouring the GV sauce from the A-1 bottle on his plate) and goes and sits down and starts eating. When I came out to sit down and eat, I said to dss "Justin, doesn't roast taste so good with A-1?" and he says "heck yeah." I said "Can you even believe that Jason (my dh) doesn't eat A-1 with his roast?" and he says "Nope." Then I said "Hey Justin. Remember how you thought that Great Value steak sauce didnt' taste good like A-1? Well, I poured it into the A-1 bottle and that's what you've been eating." He looks at me with big eyes and goes "What?"

Then my dh starts laughing so hard he about falls out of his chair! And we are both laughing, and he says "Tammy! I had no idea you even did that! Just before you came out here, Justin was going on and on about how he forgot how great A-1 steak sauce was! ".

hahahahaha

Here is a link that might be useful: The Posey Patch

Comments (9)