SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

gallbladder surgery, a newborn and Doctors visit oh my!!

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well I took Hudson in for our 6 week check. He has grown an inch and gained 2 and a half pounds in 6 weeks and is looking good. The only problem is that he has the cold that we are all passing around, I have to give him nebulizer treatments 2 times a day as well as doing the same for Hayden who started all this sickness. He is just one giant bugger, that spreads the joy where ever he goes lol. Everything went good for my 6 week check and got the aokay for s-e-x and a promise that she tied my tubes and double knotted them this time. I told her laughingly that I would think about s-e-x in a couple of years when I don't have 4 little ones under the age of 5 and no energy or sex drive. I go in on Tuesday and have my gall bladder out they hope that they can get it out laproscopically and not have to make a big incision. But even with the small incisions will have some recupperating to do. My mom and mil are coming up to help. Not looking foreward to this but would rather get it taken care of now before it is a big problem, plus we met our deductible:)

So think of me and say a prayer for me on Tuesday, will be hard having Hudson in the hospital with me, but with breast feeding I don't have many options.

Stacie

Comments (13)