SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

The ornaments from this years party- 1 photo

FlamingO in AR
15 years ago

There was a smaller turnout at the last minute due to a date change caused by bad weather, but we had a lot of fun. Played a couple of fun games like "here's a bag of a few pertinant things, you have 4 minutes to turn this person into Santa Claus" and another of "draw a picture on a piece of paper that is on top of a book, that is on top of your head." lolol Artists, we are not!

Lots of cute ornaments this year. One lady made us all a pair of earrings, she owns a bead shop, I love them! I don't wear dangly earrings, so I'll turn them into something else, probably. 2 different kinds of cardinals this year, a pinecone one and one made from cinnamon applesauce, they are both wonderfully cute. 2 things made from cans, a Coke Santa star and a painted snowman on a pull top from a can. Another painted snowman, the bigger one in the top left corner, he's cute. A quilled snowflake on a glass ornament, just exquisite! A clay pot bell, really adorable, and a Santa face on a rusty bell, really primitive and charming. And a big green bell with greenery on it. A little penguin made from a bell. An angel, that tiny thing, it's make from all kinds of pasta. A beaded star. A paper star. A painted star. A little wreath with a cookie cutter snowman inside it, filled with plaster and painted. A cute brown crocheted mouse. A little tin/game where you try to get the 5 little bb's to line up on the holes for a snowman's mouth, really neat and reminded all of us of the games that used to come in Cracker Jacks.

It was a great party with wonderful ornaments. We all had fun and I hope you like seeing the ornies.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES