SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20023316

Everybody thinks I am a good cook, but I am Not!

User
12 years ago

I just use those recipes here that you peeps post..la, la!

I use Glenda's fudge pie recipe for our family get together every year for the past three years, and my brother in law thinks it is to die for..so I am basking in the glory...last nite we had our senior citizens get together at church and I went all out and took the oreo cookies that are smashed up mixed with cream cheese and dipped in almond bark...oh my, they were a hit! Especially the ladies! Then the pumpkin cobbler # 2, not sure who posted that one, but it got eaten up so it must have been GOOD, (I did't get to get any) and of course I made that fudge pie also. All my dishes were GONE!! TEE HEE! I also made copies of all the recipes and left them by the dishes for the ladies if they like the recipe and I would not have to remember to bring it to an indivual, and they could just pick up a copy if they like it. It gave me a lot of pleasure to make dishes that they wanted a copy. I am really not a good cook, I just had some easy to follow recipes...so thanks to the people who posted them. I love the person who made that website. Thanks soooooooooo MUCH!!!!!

I am talking about the website where you have holiday recipes and easter recipes, and other stuff to boot.

Comments (14)