SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nicki_in_niles

Hey guys... I'm sorry.. but, can I talk to ya for a min.?

nicki_in_niles
15 years ago

I'm sorry guys... can I just spill my thoughts for a bit??

First.. Christmas was soo wonderful! I loved being with my family.. they are sooo very great to be around. I laughed and smiled sooo very much... my cheeks hurt!

Second.. the people at work are so great to me also. They take extra steps to be nice to me.. and I feel very good around them.

Third..I have two beautiful little girls who are such blessings.

So... why.... why... am I feeling so down on the inside? On the outside (that everyone else sees) I'm really, really good at making people laugh which I love... (I LOVE hearing laughter) .. but... on the inside.. I just hate myself. No... no thoughts of suicide or anything like that.. but, I've been drinking alot to try and numb that feeling of hatred. I don't know what is causing this. And I hate that I've been drinking so much. I can't be doing this. I have to be a good Mom for the girls and I know this. I just don't know how to cope right now I guess.. Why?? Things could be so much worse and I count my blessings (I have many... and I'm so very thankful).. but yet, I cannot be "right" inside.

I hate the fact that I've "given in" to this... depressed feeling. I used to be soooo much stronger, ya know?

I'm sorry for putting all my thoughts out here guys.. I'm just really not doing well.

Comments (24)