SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Cat video led me to other videos...(disturbing images discussed)

Kathsgrdn
12 years ago

one with Mischa the "talking" husky, so cute. And then babies playing with dogs, then dead baby memorials. It was awful and I don't understand dressing up a premature baby's body in angel clothes, complete with a (I think) paper halo is a good thing. It was kinda sick. There were other videos people had posted of their dead babies, some pretty much full term, others barely formed...some even black from being dead for awhile? I didn't watch those. Just that first one. The baby was not full term, was dark red and tiny.

I hope they never show their future children those videos, it would give any child nightmares. I just don't understand it. I can see taking a picture of a lost baby but making a video, especially with the props that one had in it, seemed really bizarre.

I guess I found it tasteless and disrespectful to the baby. I'm a nurse and when our patients die, some of our nurses take off the patient's gown before putting them in the body bag. I don't because I feel it's disrespecting that person who I just took care of, who was a living human being. I know the gown will be gone after they leave our hospital but while I'm still taking care of that person I want them to be clothed.

Comment (1)