SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

Anyone with Fibromyalgia?

joyfulguy
12 years ago

A friend of mine has it (the lady whose uncle's funeral I attended in TO a year ago July when the rad on my car blew, resulting in it being towed home).

There was a program that dealt substantially with it on CBC Radio One today - maybe a repeat of an earlier broadcast?

It's moderated by an Emergency Room doctor, and they have discussed choosing to end one's life by choice, recently and a number of other interesting topics.

If you're Canadian or, near the border, can catch our national broadcaster, CBC Radio One, you can listen to it - 11:30 A.M. Mondays, and at another hour, I think, but don't remember when ... or on Sirius Satellite 159.

Or I think that it may be available at www.cbc.ca/wcba (for "White Coat - Black Art", the name of the program).

I find it not only offers some useful information, but he does it in a rather a humourous fashion, usually - so I find it worthwhile.

I plan to call her this evening to tell her about it. She went looking for a report made about a junior mining company that interests her which was mentioned there a few days ago ... and found that one.

ole joyful

Comments (10)