SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
granlan_tx

Tuesday email from Sandie FL

9 years ago

I let Sandie know you all were sending more prayers and special thoughts and this is her reply. What a very long day for both of them.....

Hi Lan, thank you and the Prayer Warriors. Jim is doing well. It was a long day. They called twice to change the time because the Dr. had a major emergency. We finally were told to come in at 4:30 and he was in Pre Op by 5:30. There was one other patient that was there before us and was waiting for our Doctor. So Jim finally went in at 8 and the surgery took about 45 minutes. We got home about 10. I was really praying for Jim and the Doctor. I know that Doctor had to be tired. But prayers answered. Jim is feeling some pain where the put the port in but it is manageable. He is taking a nap right now. We see the Oncologist on Thursday and will get the results from the PET Scan that they did last week and see what he thinks about Chemo. Please thank them at the KT. I have had a hard time just getting on the computer today. It says to reboot,but I don't have a clue what that means. Thank you again,and take care. Love, Sandie

(I explained to Sandie how to reboot.)

I asked her to let me know about next week and I'll pass along any info. she gives me. Thank you dear friends.

Comments (8)