SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nita__az

FL get togethers times and places?

Nita__AZ
14 years ago

I need some input on the places and times.

Feb. 10 Tampa get together. Barbara I need a time that you could meet at the restaurant. Also I can't remember the name of the restaurant we have gone to before. Do we need a reservation since it is in the evening?

Feb. 12 Patti, I need an address and also a phone number. Please email me at runvswing@hotmail.com Also what time would you like us to be at your house?

Feb. 13 Sandie, I found the address for Whistle Junction but didn't find anything about the hours. I am assuming they open around 11.

Feb. 13 Ann, where would you suggest that we meet? Also what time? I am thinking around 4ish. We have a reservation at the Marriott Courtyard for that night. I also need some way to contact you.

Feb. 14 Marion, give me an address for my GPS and a time.

If you gals will send me email addresses I would appreciate it. My email is runvswing@hotmail.com

If there is anyone else in any of these areas please let me know. We will be staying at my cousin's in Dade City and will be about 13 miles from Brooksville. Sunshine if you see this we would like to meet with you also.

Here is a link that might be useful: past posts on get together

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022