SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
montana_jan

I know some of you EBay but how about-- PoshPoints?

16 years ago

I am having so much fun on PoshPoints-- it is like Ebay but much easier to list and it is by points so no money is exchanged. It is mostly light weight items since the person listing pays for the shipping--- but I have gotten so many neat books, clothing of all kinds, craft supplies and lots more.I wish it was around when I had small kids- kids clothing are wonderful on there.

There is even a section to trade food and pet supply coupons.

You do not have one on one trades, you can trade to one person and use your points for someone Else's items. I have had only one person not send out an item-- after so many days I requested a refund from poshpoints and got my points back. You get a few free points when you sign up-- then you get the points from your trades once the item arrived and the person goes in to check off that they got it. You Use dc# for sending out so people can not claim they did not get the item.

--I wasn't sure I could post about it here, but I see people are posting about survey sites so I thought I would try. Montana_Jan sorry I do not know how to link the site.

Comments (3)