SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Question about ebay. I sold ...

14 years ago

two VS bras actually. They both only worn maybe twice.

Anyhow, the bidding ended last Thursday night. I said I would ship within three business days. The one girl paid me the other girl didn't so I sent that girl an email stating if she paid before late morning Friday I could have it out in the mail. She paid but I ended up having stuff going on and didn't make it there. I shouldn't of said anything about mailing until after it was sent. Oops. I send the buyer an email explaining and said I would have it off Tueday since Monday was Labor Day. This was still within the three days.

Today I got an email from her asking if it was mailed yet and if so what was the tracking number. ??? I send it standard mail as stated in my listing. There is no tracking number, right? If you could request one I didn't. Any time I ever bought something off ebay and got a message from a seller with a tracking number for regular mail, nothing would show up when I searched. Said it couldn't be found because it was regular mail or something like that. I sent her a message saying I sent it Tues and didn't have a tracking number as it was sent standard mail.

So can you request a tracking number when mailing? Obviously I don't mail things often and I've only ever sold a few things on ebay.

We're leaving for the beach later today and I'm suppose to be packing right now. Hopefully she doesn't send me anymore messages while I'm gone. I'm debating if I should email her anymore. If this turns all sour and my 100% feedback rating is ruined, I'm done selling on ebay my fault or not. It's not worth it for an item that went for $12.99 w/ free shipping.

Comments (13)