SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vickey__mn

Follow-up to B and D-SIL--sorry this did get long.

Vickey__MN
15 years ago

First notice no D in front of B, I'm having a very hard time with it, The good and bad for D.

Anyway I was going to wait until Monday to post as that is when his hearing is, but I'll give info on what we have now.

My brother chose to stay in jail rather than post bail. AND that is a good thing because my SIL is sure that he will try to kill her when he gets out. It is very sad to write that, but I fear it is the truth from what she says and the bruises I've seen. To write that about your own brother is so hard. I remember a cute 5 year old little boy who was told he had to go sit down because he couldn't swim anymore so he sat on a bottom step---OF THE POOL---who now does horrible things to his wife.

Anyway, she is going back into hiding Sunday night. IF he is let out of Jail on his own recognicense (I know I spelled it wrong sorry), she may/will disappear until his sentencing. I have told her that I think this is best. Don't tell me where she is, but if she can get a message to someone to let me know they're fine, that is all I ask. I also asked her if she had written down who she wants to have custody of the kids if somethign were to happen. She has done that also.

She did have a court date, and has sole custody of the kids, for 2 years he is allowed NO contact, and an order of protection has been issued. I know people walk through them all the time, but it is the best she could do. She is filing for divorce as soon as she can.

She has found out that he has had an affair, with people of both sexes, and has given her syphilis. Thank goodness I insisted she go to the doctor and get checked for STD's when I learned he had an affair with a girl from work.

I have probably been disowned by my father as he insist that there is two sides to every story, and hates my statement that NOTHING JUSTIFIES WHAT HE DID TO HER. The other side is that my brother has told him that D-SIL had an affair and he caught her. I am a blunt person and directly asked her, I said it would't change how I felt. I was serious too. I may not agree with what they do as part of their marriage, but I wanted the truth so if someone said to me...well she did this, I could say..I doubt it, or yes, I know, but NOTHING..okay you get the picture. I also wanted her to be aware of what was being said, wanted that to come from me, and not be a shock.

So that is the update. I will post when I hear on Monday...but it may not be until Tues or so if he's out of jail and she has to run. As soon as I know and can update everyone, I will.

AND...thanks to all for supporting me on this, I know I'm on the side of what is right, I know I may be disowned by part of my family, a very large part of me (and I'm not a small person haha) says "they're not worth it", but that small part of me says "how come Daddy can throw me away like that...again"

So there you have it.

Vickey-MN

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County