SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline94535

Breaking Dawn, Part I, Twilight Saga

caroline94535
12 years ago

The movie was wonderful!

Yes, I am unashamedly a Twi-Hard fan. I loved the books (by Stephanie Meyer). I loved the first three movies. They're pure escapism, fantasy, and romance...enough to spike your blood sugar.

Tonight's movie was the best ever. It was a total girly-fest...an amazing, romantic wedding with all the glorious elements, a honeymoon no human could expect, enough drama to keep things interesting, true friends standing together, and a surprise, miracle baby. I cried for Charlie, Bella's father; I cried at the wedding; I cried for Jacob; I cried for Renesmee. My heart ached for Leah. It was a grand movie.

I went with nine friends ranging from 13 to 55. Our local cinema had 11 theaters open for the midnight premiere. All 11 were sold out. Thankfully, we'd bought our tickets a couple weeks ago. I got home at 2:47 a.m. It was worth it.

I hope you see it. Of course, if you haven't read the four books, or seen the first three movies, you'll have to catch up on the story first.

I'm going again next week to an afternoon matinee with a neighbor. I can't wait!

Comments (11)