SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelaid

I need help choosing a laptop

angelaid
10 years ago

Long story short, I am leaving for Hawaii in two weeks. My, part time, office helper left for a full time position. I don't have time to train someone in two weeks. I need a laptop so I can work on vacation. I need Windows XP so I can install my (ancient) software, from CD's, and two USB ports, one for my internet "stick" and one for my flash drive, with all my office files on it. I looked at several laptops today and the USB ports are so close together that you can't insert both USB sticks at the same time. Why?
And I need a pretty long battery life, I can't believe I have to lug this thing to the beach, or pool every day. A friend paid for the tickets and room, or I would just cancel. (And, I got my jury Summons to appear the day our plane leaves ~ when the heck did they just give two weeks notice to appear for jury duty? They used to give at least three months!) If you can't tell, I'm really stressing right now! So, can you recommend a laptop that I can manage all this on? And still carry around?

Comments (10)