SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandiefl

Could use some prayers,please

sandiefl
12 years ago

I haven't been posting for awhile. My life has been very busy. I have been taking care of my husband,Jim and caring for my very sick sister,Diane. Jim had lung cancer surgery back in December. They said that they got the cancer, but he has had to go back to the Cancer Center every month for blood work. It seems as the CEA,tumor markers have been steadily rising. SO he has had a PET Scan,CAT Scan,CT Scan and last week he was in the hospital for a Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. So far they have found no Cancer, but are concerned about the CEA Markers. Also, he has had problems with his shoulder, right hand and he has PAD. He has already had surgery on his leg twice, 12 years ago, then again in January. This time the blockage is higher up and he will be going in for surgery very early in the morning. My sister has interstitial lung disease. It is genetic. I just lost my brother in February and my other brother has had it and been on full oxygen for two years. My sister is homebound and using a wheelchair and full time oxygen. I am with her as often as I can be. I have lung problems, but they say it is because of my spine laying on my right lung when I stand up. This has not been a great year so far. Please keep Jim in your prayers for tomorrow, and DIane in your prayers. I am a believer in the power of the KT Prayer Warriors. I will feel so much better if I know that I have your prayers. Thank you.

Comments (25)