SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
patches_02

wedding money stolen

patches_02
13 years ago

Last month a friend of our daughters got married. The reception was held in a lodge. They had a white bird cage that you slipped the gift envelopes into. At the end of the night the cage and all the envelopes were gone. The next day the bride sent out a mass text and email to let everyone know what happened and asked everyone that put in a check to please stop the checks. Daughter called me and told me about it and i told her to also tell everyone if they did gift cards to cancel them also. One of the guest went into Walmart to cancel card and was told it had already been used. Walmart manager checked the date it was cashed and said, he would show them the video if the bride and groom would come in and view it to see if it was anyone they recognized. It was the grooms mothers sister( his own aunt) His aunt didn't apologize, instead she ranted and raved about the fact there going to prosecute.

It's bad enough for this to happen but for it to be family. It's difficult enough to get a start in life and with this crap happening,just takes the cake.

Comments (23)