SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
connieinnd

Its way past time to say.....

nodakgal
15 years ago

Posting this now, cause next week will be crazy!!

Its way past time to say a huge THANK-YOU to many KT'ers here for all the help and advice the past 10 months of wedding planning! Wedding is next Saturday (Gwannyto3's is the same day!)

I'm not sure if you would all like to be thanked publicly or not so I will just tell you what sweet,kind people we have here! Maybe they will post and tell me its ok so name names.

One person, right off the bat emailed me privately to offer to do, of all things the wedding invitations!!!!! She not only made them up on her computer and emailed them to Heather and I but actually went and had them printed for us and then mailed them many,many miles to ND! She is a wonderful,caring and lovely person! We have beautiful picture invitations that have surprised many people (we don't see these picture invites here much yet)and I've heard nothing but compliments on them ever since they were mailed out! In fact, now that I am thinking of it I know there was a picture of them (sorta)posted here so I can say publicly, Thank you Stephanie for all your hard work! We treasured it and the invitations were more personal and just what Heather wanted because of you!

Another sweet person offered the use of a card box that she had used at her family's wedding and it is perfect! It fits with the wedding things wonderfully!! She was sweet that she mailed it from a long way off too! I shall return it soon so watch your mail!

A beautiful lady here pointed me in the direction of a place where I ended up ordering my dress! I think its perfect and the girls loved it too. They didn't like my other choices! LOL

Now I also got a private email early on about doing personalized candy bars with the kids's names and wedding date. It took us a long time to figure out if we were doing them or not and did take this sweet KT'er up on her very kind offer earlier this fall. MONTHS after she volunteered to do them! She made them all up and shipped from another direction many miles to ND also!

Then for all the questions and more questions I had there were always you very sweet KT'ers with advice.

THANK YOU so much for holding my hand and being patient these past few months!

I love the KT so much and sure hope I can somehow repay the kindness everyone has shown me!! I've never known such wonderful people in REAL life!!

So many of you have had a part in this wedding whether you know it or not. So feel free to post what you've done and accept my gratitude!

I think we're gonna make it after all!

Hugs and kisses to you all!!!!

You will all be in my thoughts next Saturday! (the 25th)

Comments (19)