SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynnalexandra

Is there a way to quickly bookmark - or copy/paste all open tabs?

lynnalexandra
13 years ago

This is something I've often wished were possible - and it's just occurred to me to ask if it is.

When I'm using Firefox, I often have many tabs open at once. For instance, now I am shopping for a new lighting fixture. I have about 30 tabs open on my PC with the different lights I'm considering. I will not have time to look at these selections and narrow them down before leaving for a long weekend away. Rather than bookmarking each one at a time (or copying and pasting each link into an email to myself), is there a quick way that I could have all the open tabs remembered - or bookmarked (so I could easily re-open them all next time I'm at a computer - either this PC or a laptop while I'm away)?

I have a few add-ons which might help but I'm not that familiar with what they offer and how to use them: read it later, xmarks, share this,... also happy to install an addon if it provides this function.

This is a frequently recurring need/wish I have. I could be on my office laptop, home laptop or home PC - and start exploring something and have many tabs open for comparison sake - and then not have time to finish researching them. On my laptop now, I have about 10 open tabs with articles/posts that might help set up my wireless access point (for those following in June/July - the saga continues and solution is still evasive).

Thanks for any help. I'm looking for a bookmark all at once (or copy/paste all at once).

Lynn.

Comments (6)