SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda_wayman

NuWave Pro Oven..anyone own one?

Linda Wayman
15 years ago

A couple of nights ago I stayed up later than usual and saw a late night info mercial about a NuWave Oven. It looked interesting and sounded like something I would like. They showed how much fat is removed from cooking foods and the part that caught my attention was the fact that foods can be taken directly from the freezer and cooked in a short while. There have been many days spent at the doctor's office with Bob that have lasted far longer than either of thought. On those days we end up eating out or picking up take out on the way home because what I had planned to cook for supper was still in the freezer. I'm always dubious about products sold on these infomercials. I know they won't tell you the bad stuff. I found some good reviews of the product and tried to find some negative reviews, but couldn't locate any.

Kohl's had them in their ad this morning for $120. I'm thinking about buying one.

I would really like to know the negative side to using one of these and would appreciate a comment or a link to negative reviews. Thaks ladies and gentlemen.

Linda

Here is a link that might be useful: NUwave Oven reviews

Comments (3)