SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gwanny2three

Please say some big time prayers

gwanny2three
15 years ago

My nephew's son, my great nephew was rushed to the hospital awhile ago. He was throwing up blood. From the info I'm getting the first hospital is sending him right now by helicopter to another one, my nephew (the dad) said he has a blood clot in his brain and he's dying! I am so sick right now from worry....I can't seem to get anymore details. My sister (his grandma) isn't answering her cell phone and none of my other nephews are either...this is making me crazy not knowing. They all live about 2 hours away from me. I was told by one nephew's wife on an instant message, everything just happened within the last hour and she has no details either. Alan is 22 years old...and beat a rare bone cancer in his leg about 6 years ago. He's been cancer free for the last 4 years. They almost amputated his leg back then but the City of hope doctors saved him from that and cured his cancer. I wish I had more details, but I need some big time prayers for my family right now and I know I can get them here. I am so worried about all of them. My sister lost her husband in '98 to prostate cancer, she has 4 sons and this is her oldest grandson. She couldn't take another loss, not one like this....this is just terrible waiting to hear some news. Please pray for Alan....he needs all the prayers we can pray.

Comments (81)