SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Those in Florida have a question for you

Kathsgrdn
12 years ago

How is the weather at the end of November (Thanksgiving week) in Orlando? I am thinking of going back down there when I have that week off. Is Disney and Universal Studio theme parks more crowded than Spring break or about the same?

This time we are staying in a cheaper hotel and staying a shorter amount of time. I would just go to Universal parks but neither exchange student has ever been to Disneyworld. So, I was thinking one day in the Magic Kingdom and one in each of the Universal Parks.

I was going to go back during Spring break like last year but I'm not sure I'll get that week off this coming year. I think I was at the top of the list last year for sign ups at work, which means I'd be at the bottom this year.

I was also thinking of flying instead of driving so not sure how we would get from the Universal area to the Disney theme park without renting a car. I was planning on renting a hotel outside of Universal, within walking distance of the park. I may just have to rent a car for a day?

Comments (5)