SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liljunkr

A serious delicate situation rather gross

liljunkr
13 years ago

I have a cubicle at work that faces another cubicle. The new person in the other cubicle picks their nose. I have looked up on many occasion to see the person pull a product from their nose, look closely at it then flick it into the pass between the cubicles. One actually landed on my desk side the last time I saw the person (last week). UUUGGGHHHH! Luckily I didn't toss my cookies right then and there. I didn't want to start anything at the time and didn't know what to say anyway. The next day was my last before I took a vacation week so I wrote a note to the office supervisor telling her this and asking her if she would say or do something about this reprehensible habit of booger flicking.

In our little handbook it does say the office supervisor is trained to handle personal situations such as BO, vulgarity and or anything else that we are uncomfortable about discussing with coworkers.

I want opinions of what I should do if I look up to see this inconsiderate action again. Really as awful disgusting and unhealthy as it is if the new person wants to pick their nose I don't care so much as long as I don't have to contend with the flicked findings. Flicking them into my and others public space is unacceptable and the problem with which I need to deal. yuck icky BTW When the person started I did get the person a cute "Welcome" desk set which included a box of tissue so that won't solve the problem.

LIL

Comments (27)