SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Fall Swap reminder

Kathsgrdn
12 years ago

The mailing date for Fall Swap packages is tomorrow. If you have to make it later, and that's ok with your swap buddy then that's ok. Ummmm, Lynn....I may not make it. I'm going to try, though.

Hope you all got to e-mail your swap partner and get to know them a little and had fun shopping for them.

Comments (15)

• satine_gw
    12 years ago

Kath, thanks for the reminder and for setting this up. My swap partner and I have decided to mail a little later. I have already been shopping and Im excited! Satine

• cheryl_ok
    12 years ago

Thanks, my partner and I are mailing out tuesday I believe.

• ejmoore510
    12 years ago

Wanted to let everyone know that I received a wonderful package from Susie yesterday. Big box packed FULL of great gifts! Susie is so talented and made most of the items herself. She sent:
    Jar of her own homemade Pineapple Zucchini (YUM!!)
    Farmers Market Favorites Gooseberry Patch Cookbook
    Spread a Little Joy Cookbook
    Several of her own recipes typed up on pretty paper and sealed in plastic so they'll wipe clean. (Can't wait to try)
    Box of pretty little pumpkins to decorate my table
    2012 Gooseberry Patch Calendar with recipes!
    Really nice aluminum plant label stakes
    Pretty little jewelry pouch (Susie made it)
    Cozy flannel rice bag (Susie made this and I can't wait to try.)
    2 handmade wooden Snowmen tree ornaments that Susie made
    A cute little red carry bag with kleenex holder she made
    Snowman photo tree ornament to put my grandson's picture in and hang on the tree this year. So sweet!
    Little Snowman tin box with crystal snowman ornament inside.
    It was a Wonderful package and I just love everything she sent. I haven't mailed hers yet. It will go out either today or Saturday. Really appreciate her patience with me. The 12 hour swing shift I work with the 45 minute drive each way limits me on shopping time.
    We've exchanged several emails and I feel blessed to have discovered a new friend in Susie.
    Thank you so much for hosting this swap and thanks again Susie!

• susie53_gw
    12 years ago

I am glad you liked what I sent. I loved putting it together for you. Enjoy..

Susie53

• Kathsgrdn
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh, glad you got your package already! I still haven't finished shopping. I went out of town over the weekend and then had to work the last couple days. Hoping to get mine out tomorrow or the next day.

How's everyone else doing?

• Marilyn Sue McClintock
    12 years ago

Susie53 is really a special lady and very talented!

Sue

• lynn_d
    12 years ago

Mine is waiting for Fed Ex to pick up right now! I did not gift wrap each item......the wrap got pushed to the very back of the attic so sorry, Kathleen!

• Kathsgrdn
    Original Author
    12 years ago

That's ok Lynn, I slept in today, after having to get up and take the girls to school since the school bus driver drove right by them this morning. They also never came yesterday, or came very early and they missed the bus yesterday. Thank goodness someone took them since I had to work yesterday.

I'm going shopping this afternoon and will try and mail it out to you tomorrow.

• susie53_gw
    12 years ago

Thanks, Sue...

• cheryl_ok
    12 years ago

I sent mine out yesterday and so did my partner. I didn't wrap each item either, no room for the paper! LOL

• susie53_gw
    12 years ago

I got my package today from Joan (ejmoore 510). She sent some really nice things..
    They were -
    A really nice Home Preserving Recipe Book, can't wait to
    try something apple
    B&B warm vanilla sugar hand soap
    A Vanilla cream candle
    A vanilla scent Scent portable
    Olive Oil Body Polish
    4 different teas
    A really pretty journal book
    Some pretty nail files
    A kitchen towel with roosters on it. How did she know I
    had roosters in my kitchen?
    Two cute ceramic pumpkins
    A cute ceramic bird
    And some delicious candy..

Thank you so much Joan.. I loved it all.

• Kathsgrdn
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Since everyone is posting their packages here, thought I would too. I came home to a mess of a house and Lynn's swap box!

A cat note pad...very cute
    A pumpkin/Fall quilted wall hanging
    Fall colored kitchen towels
    Fall colored place mats
    A cute giraffe WELCOME sign (I'm going to have to hide this from Lauren because she loves giraffes!)
    And a book, "The Inspired Gardner"

Thanks for everything Lynn, loved it all! You should be getting your package tomorrow. That's what the p.o. told me anyway.

• lynn_d
    12 years ago

I'm glad that you liked it, Kathleen! I loved that wall hanging, found it at our Autumn Arts Fest, the gal that made it is a wonderful quilter!

• lynn_d
    12 years ago

I got my box from Kathleen today!!! It was packed with goodies! Beautiful pot holders (how did you know that mine look so horrible?), pumpkin salt and pepper shakers, a carved squash, a pumpkin stack pin, wonderful Kentucky Bourbon barbecue sauce, kitty treats and kitty balls! Of course the cats are just like kids....they are playing in the box with the paper! LOL!!!!

Thank you, Kathleen! I love it all!

• Kathsgrdn
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm glad the bbq sauce made it there ok. Was a little worried even though I tried to pack it well and told them it was fragile. Glad you liked everything too.