SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
magic_arizona

Can You Please Help This Animal Rescue?

magic_arizona
13 years ago

This is from a friend of mine and I thought you all might want to help. Today is the last day to vote and it only takes a few seconds. If you would it would be very much appreciated.

Rikki's Refuge in Orange, Virginia is an amazing animal rescue organization that is very near and dear to my heart. They have over 1200 animals of all different species, and they run on a shoestring (on a good day!) They're a last-resort type rescue, and take in animals that nobody wants, including animals that have very special needs. They're in a contest to win desperately needed money, and the contest ends on August 22. Every penny would go towards helping the animals.

Their "spokes-cat" has been begging for help on Facebook (not against the rules at all!), and was able to get them up to number one for a while...which apparently angered the group that had been number one, and they complained to Facebook, and for some reason, Facebook has now limited the "spokes-cat's" access to the site, which has resulted in them losing their number 1 spot I guess some people need to be whiny babies to get their way...makes me think of Wildchild's recent events, and just makes me mad!

Anywho...it takes 30 seconds to vote, you don't need to put in your e-mail address or any identifying information, and there's nothing to sign up for. You just go to this website:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickTo...m_home_sidetabs

Search for Rikki's Refuge in Orange, Virginia, and vote. That's all there is to it!

I would be so very grateful if you can help me help them win. You can vote once a day per computer/cell phone/anything that gets internet access.

Thank you so much in advance. I know that you all are animal lovers, and I really hope that you can help me get Rikki's back to number 1 by the 22nd and win the contest!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Vote here

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville