SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kittiemom

Magic needs your prayers

kittiemom
14 years ago

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a while here; been super busy at work & home. My baby needs your prayers. He was acting lethargic & not being himself this morning. After losing one to kidney failure with similar symptoms a couple of years ago, we took no chances & immediately took him to the emergency vet. One of his liver enzymes is really high & he has fluid in his abdomen. X-ray was inconclusive, so vet is arranging for an ultrasound. She thinks it may be a tumor. Magic will be 10 yrs. next month.

I am so upset & mostly in shock right now. We have no kids, so Magic is truly like a child to me. He is a wonderful cat. I don't understand how he could be so sick so fast. Fri. night he & his sister Stormy were tearing through the house as usual chasing each other. Yesterday he acted normal, following me around, greeting me when I came home from grocery shopping & begging to go out on the screened porch. DH came home from a business trip & he greeted him, jumping into his lap & purring.

Right now we're waiting for ultrasound results. The vet says she may not be able to get anyone to do it until tomorrow morning. Please keep Magic (and DH & me) in your prayers.

Comments (12)