SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
firemanswife_gw

Thursday Update

firemanswife
13 years ago

Good morning...

I read through everyones messages yesterday and wanted to thank you for all your support!

I do need to clarify though....Megan signed away her rights to the girls, and the dads (there are 2) have no rights either they signed their rights away at birth or shortly after.

So right now we are the girls legal guardians which is different than adoption....I am sorry...I was confused about that too. We got a phone call from our lawyer saying everything was legal and I took that to mean final...things won't be final until March. Sorry that was my fault.

I talked with our lawyer this morning because after we read through everything even thought it made sense to DH..I thought it meant it was final.

Either way since Megan signed away her rights she can not come back after the girls. Which is what mattered to me.

I also spoke with her about using names and details on this website and she said it wasn't an issue. I printed everything off and she stated that there was nothing I or anyone else had posted that would "hurt" us if it was taken to court.

I am no longer posting anything of Facebook because I know Megan is on Facebook but I really doubt she even knows about this. I think if she knew about this site we would ALL know she was here.

School starts on August 30. We are on the count down at our house. We will be taking Tanna to and from school until we feel it is safe for her to ride the bus.

Comments (121)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths