SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Is Everyone Busy Today?

I haven't been home long. I first went with Amber to some rummage sales and then met up with Cheryl and came back to Amber's house and then we went into town, hit another rummage and decided against going to the Farmer's Market and Amber brought Izzi and I home. I got several nice books today, most were $.25 each, so will have plenty to read this winter. I bought myself a new pants suit for $1.00, a new long sleeved top for $.50 and a pair of new black pants, $.50. I also got a nice "pearl" and "gold" necklace for $.50, a small Corning Ware dish for $.25 and the lady at the barn sale gave me a brand new bag of large marshmallows free! She heard me say I wanted to make a Picnic Cake and needed to go into town to the grocery to get some. I guess she had a big birthday cookout for her husband and had bought way too many marshmallows. How nice of her to give them to me. I bought Izzi a little stool to hop on and sit for $2.00. The top lifts up and you can store small things in it. I bought Cheryl a nice black cat pin and a CD. I bought Amber two nice necklaces she liked. They were $1.00 each. I guess I will have to get some work done around here now. Amber's neighbor girl gave me some banana bread and zucchini bread. She told Amber she is hoping I will make her another cherry pie! I will have to buy more cherry pie filling my next shopping trip. Got to keep the neighbor's happy! So, what are you busy with today?

Sue

Comments (12)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES