SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wendylynders

Hi everyone! New changes for my son...

wendylynders
15 years ago

Hi, it is so difficult for me to stay caught up now that I am back to work full time. I am only home about 5 hours per day when I get here, and that time needs to be divided into spending time with Carlie, cooking dinner, trying to keep up with things around the house, spending time with my husband, yard work and anything else that needs my attention quickly.

Okay... a couple of things. Carlie's daycare is transferring. The lady that we started with combined with another lady about a year or so ago. Darla (original daycare) is selling her house and moving across town. Cindy (new daycare that had combined) is going to reopen the daycare she had had in her own home. They both assumed we would leave Carlie with Cindy. We went and found a new daycare. We have been out doing interviews and took Carlie over there one day this week for her to get used to her new surroundings.

Then, we found that they have found Taylor a transitional home for the time being. He will be there until his birthday in December, where he will then need to go into a home for adults. I am a bit nervous. There has been a lot going on in his life lately and, as his mom, I am so scared for him. He is here now for the weekend. I haven't been able to sleep a wink.

You can catch up on it at our family blog... and thanks for visiting the sponsors on the left side of the page on our blog. I appreciate it very much as it is great help and support.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tay's new life is just around the corner

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022