SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wendylynders

Really worried about our son.... prayers please

wendylynders
15 years ago

With Tay having a hard time with change, there have been some issues lately. I just start feeling bad for him and then worrying about him.

We were to have a family reunion with my side of the family on Friday, but this was canceled last Thursday to some complications. This is something that Taylor had been looking so forward to, so us having to tell him that some things came up and it had to be canceled, he had a bad set back. It just breaks my heart to see my son get so distressed. He had looked so forward to seeing his cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles. He had been working really hard on the unit to keep himself on levels to allow him to go. So, almost a week later and he is still having a hard time with it. I am really upset about the whole situation for him.

Now, today, we found out that his therapist that has been working with him is transferring jobs and will no longer be working with him. This is going to devastate him. My heart hurts for him already. I can't tell him, as she wants to. She just found out, but Friday will be her last day there. I am so worried this will be yet another set back for him. I am scared. I am nervous, and I am frustrated that I can't find the dang magic wand to make all of this go away for him. I wish I could be there when they told him, but, I can't.

Please keep him in special thoughts and prayers.

Here is a link that might be useful: Our son's updates and autism resources.

Comments (18)