SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grinch_gut

Thank you everyone....................

12 years ago

This is going to be sooo hard.....Kasey moved in here tonight she is coming off of the meth and I do not like her.....that is harsh but the truth...I pray that God gives me stength....and pactience...to endure til she gets to rehab..I told her we have rules you will follow the rules you are not coming and going at all hours you will be home when I say and if you can't abide by the rules you can leave.....she is a cold hard person right now and I just pray that the person I raised and loved as a child is in there somewhere....I know the mental and physical abuse and then the drug abuse she has endured has made her this way but I don't konw if I can handle her being here until a bed opens up in rehab but what choice do I have??? I can't throw her out unless she doesn't follow the rules...because she has nothing....Lee is calling around looking for her threathing everyone He called Tanner today and tanner told him he had no idea about anyting but if he heard he would be sure to let him konw first...(Gosh I love that boy).....We are still flipped out trying to figure out how he got Tans number.....Please I need prayers.....and for Kasey and the babies!!! STacy

Comments (24)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!