SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grammahony

Latest Update on DGS Nathan

grammahony
15 years ago

I'll just copy and past what my DD just posted. Please keep Nathan in your prayers for a continued good report.

Leslie

-------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick update since Nathan has had a break from the doctor's office and is enjoying his vacation in Vegas/Los Angeles.

Grandpa took him down on the strip and out to Lake Mead for some jet skiing. They both are out in Los Angeles now,visiting Aunt Mel and doing some swimming in the ocean and walking the Venice area. He will be home this Tuesday.

On Wednesday,Nathan does is final drive for drivers ed. He already drove once and took (and passed) his written test. Then on Thursday he will have his next MRI, at Chrildren's Hospital. Big prayers for more successful results. He is still feeling really well and having no more headpains.

Last week the social director from Children's Hospital called me at work and had another big surprise for Nathan. Every year the hospital takes a group of older kids (mainly teenagers) on a trip to meet groups of other teenagers. They take four kids and one nurse and go for one week to Honalulu, Hawii. Nathan was so excited that he was picked to go. He will room with a 18 year old boy from Iowa that also has a brain tumor. They will do alot of water sports which is right up Nate's alley. He goes Sept. 29th to Oct. 4th and will miss 4 days of school but deserves it for everything he has gone through this summer. I am still filling out paper work for this trip and will keep you posted as more details come.

Better go. Can't wait to see Nathan on Tuesday. Really miss him.

Remember to say lots of prayers for Nathan and his next MRI. I still feel very positive that things are going in the right direction since he is feeling better and having no more side effects.

Take Care

Stay positive and PRAY

Monica

Comments (16)