SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowerpotmama

I want to punch Jon Gosselin in the freaking nose...

flowerpotmama
14 years ago

I know that it shouldn't bother me and that I shouldn't care that he's dating his soon to be ex wife's plastic surgeon's 22 year old daughter. I don't care that the girl was probably 17 when they met and that's she was arrested for possession of pot a few years ago. I just find it so ridiculous that a 32 year old "man" with eight children would have anything in common with a 22 year old. I find it the height of disrespect for his children that he would be parading around this relationship so soon. It brings tears to my eyes when I think of the embarrassment to his older children when the kids at school bug them over this. Jon's freaking girlfriend was 13 when the twins were born. As a woman Jon offends me on every level. I've tried to ignore it but this story is EVERYWHERE. And now they are designing an Ed Hardy children's clothing collection together and I will do everything in my power to convince people not to buy it. What a total douchbag.

And yes, I shouldn't care. But I thank GOD that my dad didn't do something like this when him and my mom split up. I would have been so humiliated. Frack it makes me mad! I wish that he would just bugger off and relive his college years so the kids can have a normalish upbringing...on reality TV...with their OCD mom. *sigh*

I am sorry. I don't usually rant, but it just makes me so angry. I wish people would THINK very seriously before they decide to have children and decide if it is truly what they want.

Danielle

Comments (25)