SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

We are having Stuffed Peppers and.................

For supper we are having stuffed peppers and black raspberry pie. I have a pan of 15 halves baking. I am sending all but two of them to Amber and Mike's and half of the raspberry pie. They have invited Mike's friend to join them as one other time I had made some and he ate with them. That was quite a long time ago. I filled the peppers with hamburger, homemade spanish rice, some chopped up fresh zucchini, peppers and onions and 2 cans of tomatoes ready for chili, a can of stewed tomatoes, a can of tomato sauce and poured a quart of home canned tomato juice around them to bake. They also had some chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt and pepper. They will be topped with a blend of Mexican cheese. They are very full. So I hope they enjoy their supper.

I got one big bag of my bing cherries cleaned, seeded and frozen. I put them in ziplock sandwich bags and will put those in a freezer bag later. I have another big bag to clean yet. It started getting stormy here for awhile I was cleaning so decided I was tired enough for today :)

Do you know what you are having for supper? Hope your day was a fun one, mine was.

Sue

Comments (17)