SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Does anyone use Corel Draw?

tami_ohio
11 years ago

If you do, can you tell me how to scan my family cookbook (already printed but no longer available in any other form than the one I have in my possesion) so it will print in book form? Note: I did say MY family cookbook. An aunt, many years ago typed the recipes and put it into book form. I have the only remaining copy. It is bound, but I can take it apart to scan it. I want it for future and current generations. I can't figure out how to scan it, then print it, so the pages come out right. I have the spiral binding system for scrapbooking, so I can even bind it myself or take it to Staples to have them do it. I just need to scan it correctly. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I will also be doing another branch of the family from scratch in the next few weeks, typing them into the computer and scanning to preserve my grandmother's writing. I also, FINALLY found my late MIL's recipes that I had in a box when we moved over 20 years ago, and mis-placed. My SILS both had the recipes they wanted of hers and were going to throw them out. I wouldn't let them, and kept them. My DD was 2 when she died, and my DS never knew his grandmother at all. These are very special to them. Needless to say, I am going to be busy! The ones I will be typing I think I will do in Microsoft Word and save as PDF. For my grandmother's, my aunts and mom will get a hard copy, any interested cousins will get it on cd and can print thier own. I can't afford to print them all. So if any of you also have suggestions on the ones I still have to completely type out, add them also please!

Tami

Comments (14)