SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

I Finally Did It!

Today I finally made Jasdip's homemade laundry detergent and her recipe for mayo. I haven't tried the laundry detergent yet but will tomorrow. Hope it jells up for me. The mayo is chilling in the refrigerator. Tastes good. Not sure what I will try making with it first. Thanks Sherry for the recipes. I have been busy around here today. I finally got my shower curtain and liner hung after washing them. I really don't like doing that as it hurts my shoulders. Izzi and I have had lunch. She is snoozing, smart girl! Hubby is off to Ohio with Cheryl, Kevin and KC to visit some antiques malls. I thought I would pass on that. Too much walking.

I got the stairs swept and the dishwasher unloaded, loaded and have it running. I also washed up stuff that wouldn't fit into it. Roomba did his job on the family room and now is charging up for another room. Nice day out and up to 81 already. Wish I had my air conditioner put in downstairs. Sure would help with dampness. What is everyone else doing today? Hope it is a good one!

Sue

Comments (6)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!