SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

How Is Your Day Going?

I did some laundry, went with Amber into town and picked a few things up at the grocery so I could make a zucchini casserole. I bought ham and buns and chips and went to her house and we ate lunch. Then we went to her garden and she picked more cucumbers and gave them to me and two or three yellow squash. I had her drive me out to my garden to check on the zucchini. I am now overwhelmed with zuchinni! Keep posting those recipes and also cucumber recipes! Her green beans are also starting to be big enough to pick. We don't need recipes for beans. She cooks a lot of green beans for her two dogs diets.

I bought 6 - 20 oz. packages of hearts and gizzards and have them cooking in my big crockpot for Izzi. It filled it up just right. I will freeze them and have them on hand. I don't always get into town to go to that store, so sort of stocked up on them.

For supper I am fixing bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches. There is one piece of lemon chiffon pie left and hubby can have that. I think I will make a pitcher of iced tea too.

I hope you are having fun today. Do you want to share what you are doing?

Sue

Comments (9)