SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wendylynders

Follow up on the wacky woman at the grocery store.

wendylynders
15 years ago

They have made contact with the owner of the car (who is a male, not the female.) The car was not there apparently but they went to the home several times. The man said that he no longer has the car and it was stolen a long time ago. (There is no police record of this.) There is no bill of sale and the car is still in his name. (Wouldn't you get the car out of your name in case that person got in a wreck, etc... ) Weird. The police won't give me a lot of information. The policeman that came over for further info, I have worked with in the past (not a job, but when my son was running away with his autism, so I have talked to him several times before) He said that CPS has to be contacted and in the information that they have, they have been contacted, however, it is leading back to that same home of the register.

I did not file assault charges. I don't know why. I so wanted to beat her butt right then, when she kicked me, BUT was trying so hard to stay level headed. No matter what, that is still the little girl and baby's mom, and there is no way on earth I would put them through someone hitting or kicking their mom. I just don't see a point of it. Also, you never know if they have a knife or anything. I don't want busted up teeth and I hate seeing blood. I really am a laid back kind of gal. Also, we are really trying to teach Taylor to walk away from confrontation like that and get help. What example would I be if I did the same thing that she did.

I have enough on my plate right now, with Tay in the hospital, and now I just can't get her off of my mind. It makes me very sad for her and the baby both. It bothers me more to think about her, as there was such fear in her eyes. The baby was crying after she dropped the carrier, but I guess he was more like what the heck is going on type cry. That little girl was scared. I can't imagine that fear. I am so upset about this.

Here is a link that might be useful: Our family journey with Autism

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!