SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zipper_tx

Hello, we are home.......pic heavy!......

Zipper_TX
15 years ago

Wow what a wonderful trip, but boy are we tired lol. I took lots of pictures as requested hehehe, I only printed off 319 and I'm not about to put that many here so you guys are safe lololol.

We had a rough start though, we got up at three (that's A.M.) and drove to DFW for that really early flight and I'll be darned we had a three hour "crew rest" delay right off the bat.....then we got to Phoenix and had another delay only this time it was five hours.....lots of time to cool our heels ;0)

Anyhow we got there slept a bit then hit the ground running.

Please excuse the driver side blurb on the right I took this one out the car windshield ;0) and to be honest I'm not sure where this was lol I just liked the waves ;0)

We went to Waikiki:

Then we drove around the island (several times lol) this is Chinaman's Hat, according to a postcard I bought, and I waded here (being very watchful for anything that might want to nibble on me):

We drove around to Sunset Beach just in time to catch the sunset and again I waded in the ocean for a bit and looked for sea glass (I didn't find any ;0( )

We did find pineapples though we went to visit the Dole Plantation and got to see these as they grow:

Next we visited Pearl Harbour, very nice......

These were at Pearl Harbour - they were so beautiful:

The Polynesian Culture Center:

A waterfall with botanical gardens the waterfall was dry so I didn't get a picture of that up on here:

With lots and lots of flowers (my favorites):

And of course several meals with drinks, here is DH and me with a fruity umbrella drink with the ukulele bar sign lit (it might not have been the only lit thing there ;0) - I'm just saying.......)

Anyhow we saw way too much ate and drank way too much and would go back in a great big hurry if we get the chance.

Comments (20)