SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Good afternoon, since it's not morning anymore...

Kathsgrdn
15 years ago

I have one day off, today. Been lounging around in my pjs since I got up this morning. I'm about to jump in the shower and go to the capital city, go shopping and maybe see Mamma Mia, alone. I don't really like going to movies alone but Alex is the only one home today and I know he's not gonna watch this movie or go shopping with me afterwards. At least it will be the early movie and hopefully, not too many people there.

We're having a belated going away party for someone tomorrow at work so I'm picking something up from a few of us. I'm going to check out Pier One. I love that store.

Coming home and watering the garden, which is parched even though I soaked it the other day when I was off (Thursday). My potted plants are really suffering from the high heat this past week. The forecast calls for rain today and the next four or five days but it sure doesn't look like it's going to rain. My poor potted petunias are nearly dead. I may do some weed pulling too, I still have one of the flower beds to tackle.

What do you have planned for today?

Comments (11)