SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chubby_rat

Bet this will shock you! (complaint about dogs!)

chubby_rat
13 years ago

Not my dogs,but the neighbors! She has 8 or 9 dogs now....has a kennel,shows dogs.While I LOVE her dogs,they are friendly,lovable dogs.Greet us whenever we come home at their gate,we go pet them all the time.They are only about 10 ft from our front yard.BUT they bark and bark and bark and bark........can't even sit out front or they just carry on terrible.And all night....

Yes,my dogs bark sometimes(mostly when the neighbor dogs "call" them out.But,when mine bark,I reprimand them and make them come in.Our other neighbors told me that mine are quiet when we aren't here,we have a doggie door,so they go in and out all day.

Anyway...the neighbor NEVER tries to quiet hers and she HAS to hear them.She just lets them bark.We have company and can't sit out by the pond and talk,because you can't hear! I hate to say anything to her,she is really a good neighbor but this is getting old,real old! I'm looking on ebay,thinking about getting one of those things that sends out an ultrasonic wave when the dogs bark.Could hang it on my fence,humans can't hear it,so she wouldn't know.I used a collar similiar to that when Mic and Miss Em were pups,worked for them.

Would it be wrong to do this? It would affect my dogs too if they bark,but that's ok.They don't need to be barking out front anyway.We live on an alleyway and when people walk by,her dogs go NUTS! I'd like to be able to sit out front with my dogs and it not sound like a kennel(even if she does have one! LOL!)

Comments (27)