SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Prayers and good thoughts needed for dear sister

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well I talked to my sis tonight and everything is a go for implantation for invitro tomorrow. She is so good with kids and they have been trying for 2 years when they found out that her DH's little swimmers are few in number and not very strong. On the other hand she was releasing 2-3 eggs a month. So they have been doing all the shots and testing and earlier this week did the egg retrieval. They were able to got 33 eggs and fertilized 22 of them. One showed abnormalities so they ended up freezing 6 of them and the other 15 of them are still " cooking". She goes to Omaha tomorrow for the implantation and we should know in 2 weeks if it works. They are implanting 2 embryos and saving the rest.

Funny thing is with my 3 monsters and one to go, when her baby or babies are born we will have 10 grand babies on that side under the age of 5. There will be a 5,4,3,2 year olds, two one year olds, ours will be 6 months and then 1 or 2 new babies. Let me tell you it will keep my mom hopping. I am the oldest of 6 and I will have 4, one sis has 3, my brother has 1 and hopefully other sis will have 2. I still have 2 siblings not married and will add to the numbers.

So if you could add my sis and her DH to your prayer list and send good baby thoughts in pink and blue her way it will be appreciated.

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (9)