SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilliepad_gw

I am so mad!

lilliepad
14 years ago

Anyone ever do any business with Cellular Blowout? If not,DON'T!LOL I should have checked it out before I did. I ordered a cell phone for DH from them.It was one of those unlocked phones that is supposed to work with your current wireless provider.Got it within the reasonable time and it didn't work.So I contacted them,by e-mail as instructed, and was told to send it back for a "prompt" refund.Sent the phone back and was contacted,by e-mail,that it had been received and I would receive my refund in 10-14 days.We left and went to NM and were gone for a month,no refund.when I got back I e-mailed again asking where it was and was told that they would "re-submit" the refund request and I should get it in 10-14 days. That should have been last Wed.I gave them until Tuesday of this week,still no refund.I e-mailed again and they said it takes 10 days,it had been 10 days and I wanted my refund.Got an e-mail back with contact phone number.Called 3 times Tues.no answer,left messages.Called 10 times yesterday,no call back.Sent 2 e-mails yesterday,the last one not very nice and threatened to turn over to my lawyer.No response.Called again 3 times this morning.About an hour ago I got a call from "Catlyn" in customer service telling me that my refund will be mailed to me.They have a "new" refund system that doesn't allow them to refund it back to my credit card.Yeah,right! She said it should be here Tuesday,so I guess we shall see.Trouble is I won't be here Tuesday.I do have someone that will check my mail though.

And why is it that it only takes 24 hours for them to take your money but you can't get it back for 10-14 days?

From now on I will check out the company before I order online.Lots and lots of dissatisfied customers plus legal action for fraud on that company.OK rant over!! I feel better now.LOL

Comments (6)